Welcome to the Security Training for Port Facility Personnel with Designated Security Duties, created according to the ISPS Code Edition 2014 and IMO model course 3.24 Edition 2018.
The course consists of the following parts:
• During this course you will learn how to deal with:
• Maritime Security Policy
• Security Responsibilities
• Port Facility Security Plan
• Port Facility actions
• Security equipment
• Threat Identification, recognition and response
• Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises and
• Security administration
No specific requirements have been set for this course.
Rood Boven Groen is approved by The Netherlands Shipping Inspectorate - Inspectie Leefomgeving en transport (ILT). Use the following link to find out which flag states accept the STCW certificates from Rood Boven Groen: https://puc.overheid.nl/nsi/doc/PUC_86961_14/
Are you sure to perform this action?