Port State Control (PSC) is an inspection of a foreign ship in national ports carried out to verify that the condition of the specific ship and its equipment comply with the various requirements of international regulations. Additionally, it ensures that a ship is manned and operated in compliance with all these instruments and guarantees that maritime safety, security and pollution are protected.
Upon completion of this course, the candidate will gain knowledge and understanding of the Port State Control Inspections carried out onboard ships and the checks and topics that are tackled during such inspections.
The learning outcomes of the Course will include;
1. Introductions to Port State
2. Different Types of Inspections
3. Memorandum Of understanding
4. Reporting Forms and Codes of Deficiencies
5. Procedures implemented by ship management
Are you sure to perform this action?