The present course has been created to meet the requirements of D. Lgs. 271/99, Art. 1 Letter g). It provides the information and training required to the crew to maintain the safety of the workplace by being aware of the potential risks involved in living and working on a ship. The course will also help to understand the responsibilities and relations involved in the D. Lgs. 271/99 implementation, guiding the Seafarers in the correct flow of operations onboard, including the duties and responsibilities of each Crew member and the special functions appointed by the Company.
This course will ensure:
- Crew awareness of risks involved in the day to day operations of the vessel
- Crew awareness about working arrangements, planning, and implementation of prevention
and protection measures
- Crew awareness about onboard equipment
- Crew awareness about injury registry and professional illness records data
- Understanding by the crew of the appointed responsibilities onboard Italian flagged vessels
under 271/99 regime Compliance with Art. 1, letter g) of the Decree for Owners
Are you sure to perform this action?